Please upgrade your browser.
Summer Throwback Picnic and Potluck
330 W. Washington Ave Suite 106
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Room Number: Community Room
This year, as part of our annual summer programming, we’re hosting a vintage inspired Summer Throwback Picnic and Potluck. It’s time to break out your summer picnic attire and vintage recipe books and join us for an afternoon of homemade cuisine, indoor games, and a rockin’ good time!
Bring a (Vintage) Dish to Share
We’re asking everyone to bring a vintage-inspired dish to share. This might be from a fun recipe you’ve found online or in an old, recipe book you’ve kept in the kitchen for years. Or, perhaps you have an old recipe that’s been in your family for years. Whatever the source may be, we’d like all attendees to bring a dish that is inspired by your favorite recipes of the past. Please read the following instructions for bringing a dish to the potluck:
- Please bring warming or cooling dishes, serving utensils, hotpads, and whatever else is required to serve your dish and keep it at the desired temperature.
- Please bring a notecard with the name of your dish and a list of ingredients to display next to your item.
- Nevada Preservation will provide tables and access to power.
- Nevada Preservation will provide drinks, plates, eating utensils, and napkins.
Fun, Games, and Prizes
We’ll also have a few games set up for kids and adults alike. Feel free to bring along your favorite indoor appropriate game to play as well.
In addition to the potluck, we’ll be giving away a few fun prizes for some of the most beloved dishes of the day. Attendees will vote on their favorites and winners will take home NPF swag and assorted items. Categories include: favorite dish, most authentic vintage recipe, and most visually interesting dish. So, break out those recipe books and throw your best apron on and join us for a leisurely afternoon out of the sun.
- Parking is located behind the Historic Westside School. The lot entrance is located on the north side of the campus and is accessed just south of the Jefferson St. and C St. intersection.
- Parking lot entrance is accessed from C St.
- The community room is located inside the east-most building (closest to the freeway), up the stairs.
For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|