Please upgrade your browser.
Martini Tour at Liberace Mansion
4982 Shirley St
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Famed for its opulent beauty, the Liberace Mansion is every bit as dazzling and fabulous as Liberace himself. Once home to the flamboyant pianist, the mansion is now the private residence of preservationist and NPF founding donor Martyn Ravenhill. This year, NPF was lucky enough to gain access for a one-night only Martini Tour. Join us as we soak in the lavish interiors and lush furnishings, all while sipping on specialty martinis mixed just for this occasion.
After Liberace's death in 1987, ownership of the mansion changed hands several times and the home fell into disrepair. A little bit of luck and destiny afforded Mr. Ravenhill the opportunity to purchase the mansion in 2013, and he isn't looking back. Since purchasing the home, he has loving repaired and restored the mansion, bringing it back to its 1970's glamour. The over-the-top interiors include mirrored walls, faux Sistine Chapel painted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a marble tub to die for. The restoration is a work in progress, but has over 15,000 square feet of mansion to explore.
The Liberace Mansion was added to the Clark County Register of Historic Places in 2015.
- Registrants must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid ID.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- The last day to receive full refund will be seven days prior (April 21, 2017) to event.
- Complimentary valet parking is required.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|