Please upgrade your browser.
Vintage Vegas Home Tour
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
United States of America
12:00pm - 4:00pm
12:30pm - 4:30pm
1:00pm - 5:00pm
1:30pm - 5:30pm
Spend a lovely spring Sunday afternoon strolling through several amazing Midcentury homes at our signature event: The Vintage Vegas Home Tour. This self-guided tour provides you access inside and out to several lovely Las Vegas residences. Homes will range from the originals, to the restored, and even the fully renovated models.These homes present the multitude of ways in which Midcentury design and architecture are relevant and loved today. You do not want to miss this one!
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- To register, you must select from among the available sessions listed on the registration form. There are four available viewing times (listed above), please choose one when registering.
- Tickets without a selected session time will be refunded.
- The last day to receive full refund will be seven days prior (April 21, 2017) to event.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- For guests who have upgraded their ride, parking will be available in the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Architecture parking lot. Please park in Lot F, located on the corner of Maryland Pkwy. and Tropicana Ave.
- If you have only purchased the Vintage Vegas Home Tour without the ride upgrade, you must still check-in at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Architecture parking lot where we will have a drive-through check-in setup for your convenience.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|