Please upgrade your browser.
Modernism with a Twist
861 E. Bridger Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Direct from Palm Springs, California, we're bringing you a fresh look at all things Midcentury! Surprising concepts related to music, food and Midcentury culture will provide illuminating insights and a few laughs to be sure. This will be a fun event with an irreverent look at the Midcentury through a series of short, humorous talks and shows. You won't want to miss Modernism with a Twist! And where better for this event to take place than the lovely 1959 Morelli House designed by Hugh E. Taylor for Antonio Morelli who, from 1954 to 1972, was the orchestra conductor and musical director for the Sand’s Hotel and Casino Copa Showroom. Today, it is the only remaining home from the Desert Inn Estates.
Come and hear about the Midcentury through a new lens!
MIDCENTURY MOM: The recollections of a midcentury wife and mother. (Jay Zaltzman)
REVERED VS REVILED: Midcentury architecture vs midcentury food. (Kurt Cyr)
WEST COAST COOL: Is there a music of modernism? (Richard Hovel)
NAKED HISTORY: How naked Europeans shaped midcentury architecture. (Debra Hovel)
- Must be 21 years or older to attend.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- Registrations without a tour day selection will be refunded.
- The last day to receive full refund will be seven days prior (April 21, 2017) to event
- Metered parking spaces are available in front of the Morelli House and free street parking spaces are available on the east side of the house.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|