Please upgrade your browser.
SOLD OUT! - The "Magic Hour" of Fremont Street
600 Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Join us at the “Magic Hour,” twilight, for a two-hour walking tour in celebration of Fremont Street as an outdoor museum of historic neon signs. Begin your tour with a complimentary cocktail at the historic El Cotez of Bugsy Siegel fame in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas! The two-hour guided tour from the El Cortez Hotel & Casino to the Plaza Hotel will be coordinated by Las Vegas Pop Culture Tours. It will showcase 12 of the most famous neon signs still operating in Downtown Las Vegas. This tour is a spirited trek through 50 years of urban electric spectacle, with a narrative weaving together neon architecture, legendary casinos, larger than life personalities, and quirky history – an enduring story of Las Vegas, old and new.
- Registrants must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid ID.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- There are two separate tour groups limited to 12 people each. When registering, please make sure all people in your party register for the same tour group.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- The last day to receive full refund will be seven days prior (April 21, 2017) to event.
- Please meet in the Parlour Bar of the El Cortez Casino Hotel, which is just off the lobby/main entrance. We recommend parking at the El Cortez garage or the Valet at the El Cortez, which is very convenient to the lobby entrance.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|