Divorce, Murder, and High Society Walk + Talk
- $10.00 - Members
- $15.00 - Non-Members
Curious about the origins of Las Vegas? On this tour, we’ll make Las Vegas history a walk in the park! This tour brings alive three chapters of Kiel Ranch and its colorful history spanning - you guessed it! - divorce, murder, and Las Vegas high society! Return to the shoot 'em up days of Las Vegas before the glitz and glamour of the gaming culture. Hear about how murder played a significant role in early Las Vegas, the importance of the sprawling ranch and orchards that once were Kiel Ranch, and of course the years when Kiel Ranch was better known as The Boulderado Dude Ranch where quickie divorces were a plenty!
COVID 19 SAFETY AND MORE:
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- Limited parking is available at the park. We encourage use of ride share or taxi. If you will be driving, plan to come early.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|