Basque 101: The Family Style Tour
246 W. Silver St.
Elko, NV 89801
United States of America
Room Number: Meet in the bar area
Basque 101: The Family Style Tour is an hour and a half tour that presents the fascinating story of The Star and first-hand accounts of Elko’s early Basque residents.
• Experience a behind-the-scenes walking tour of The Star, including the upstairs boarding rooms.
• Enjoy family-style learning with interactive presentations of Basque heritage. Learn Basque phrases, games, and dances!
• Appreciate the “Ostatuak” as the seat of Basque community and culture.
The tour concludes in the bar area with the option to try a traditional Picon Punch.
In keeping with family traditions, your Basque 101 guide will be Ms. Shaela Zaga. Not only is Ms. Zaga employed at The Star, her very own grandmother was born at The Star in 1912.
- Parking is available at The Star .
- Tour departs from the Bar Area
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
#TellTheFullHistory #NVPreservation #ThisPlaceMatters #NevadaMatters
|Neon CRM by Neon One|