Tombstone Tales: Woodlawn Cemetery Walking Tour
- $15.00 - NPF Members
- $25.00 - Non-Members
Wander with us through the weathered tombstones of Las Vegas’ oldest cemetery. We’ll unearth the stories of familiar — and unfamiliar — names that made an impact on Nevada before their burial at Woodlawn, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Not appropriate for children 12 and under. Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Face Masks will be required at all times during the tour.
- Social distancing practises will be adhered to.
- Cell phone number must be included during registration so guests can be alerted to any last minute changes.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- This tour is outdoors. Please bring your own sun protection and drinking water.
- Restrooms will NOT be available.
- There is free parking available at Woodlawn Cemetery.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with mobility issues. Extensive walking on uneven terrain is required.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|