Please upgrade your browser.
Divorce, Murder, and High Society Walk + Talk
2465 Kiel Way
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
United States of America
Curious about the origins of Las Vegas? On this tour, we’ll make Las Vegas history a walk in the park! This tour brings alive three chapters of Kiel Ranch and its colorful history spanning - you guessed it! - divorce, murder, and Las Vegas high society! Return to the shoot 'em up days of Las Vegas before the glitz and glamour of the gaming culture. Hear about how murder played a significant role in early Las Vegas, the importance of the sprawling ranch and orchards that once were Kiel Ranch, and of course the years when Keil Ranch was better known as The Boulderado Dude Ranch where quickie divorces were a plenty! The entire story of the cowboy days of Las Vegas will be told by founding mother Mrs. Helen Stewart. Join Mrs. Stewart for a stroll of her former ranch then take a seat shaded from the desert sun for some lemonade and more stories of Divorce, Murder, and High Society.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is March 15, 2020.
- Limited parking is available at the park. We encourage use of ride share or taxi. If you will be driving, plan to come early.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|