Vintage Vegas Home Tour
875 E. Clark Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Room Number: Lowden Theater Parking Lot
12:00 – 3:00pm
12:30 – 3:30pm
1:00 – 4:00pm
1:30 – 4:30pm
Attendees must choose a tour session while registering.
Sunday 12:00p - 5:30p
Drive-yourself 4-hour tour, multiple start times
Spend a lovely spring afternoon touring through a collection amazing Midcentury modern homes. Ranging from original and restored to modernized and renovated, this self-driven home tour provides you access inside and out of some of the beautiful and unique homes of vintage Vegas. From Midcentury modest to the magnificent and modern, you won't want to miss the signature of event of the weekend.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
To register, you must select from among the available sessions listed on the registration form. There are four available viewing times, please choose one when registering.
Tickets without a selected session time will be refunded.
The event check in location will be emailed to ticket buyers at a later date.
A map of the homes is provided. However, specific directions are not given to each home. Please be prepared to route yourself to each home on this self-driving tour.
All homes on tour will have public street parking.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before checking in.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is August 15, 2020.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|