Fake-itecture Walk + Talk
United States of America
Have you ever wondered how The Strip creates such amazing spaces with such expensive materials? This year, Nevada Preservation is going to take you to The Strip to hear about the creation of opulence and decadence is less about marble and more about tricking the eye into seeing what you expect. Fake-itecture celebrates the amazing talent of architects and designers who create these spaces that just ooze that Vegas Vibe.
Please note that parking is not included and that you may need to walk some distance to the start of the tour. Please allow enough time.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is August 15, 2020.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Please check back for further details on parking.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|