Please upgrade your browser.
Drinking In the Past Pub Crawl
Henderson, NV 89015
Have a blast of an evening meandering between pubs and trivia contests along the historic Water Street in Henderson. Hear about how Water Street got its start along side the Basic Magnesium plant that built munitions for the World War II effort. Water Street was a place for working folks to blow off steam after long days at the plant. Nevada Preservation is excited to share with attendees all of the history of what was supposed to be a temporary town but today is a thriving city of well over a quarter of a million.
Bring your friends and be ready for a fun evening of historic bar-hopping, cool architecture, and fun and easy trivia. When you register, you must also choose a session. Each session has a different starting point, so please be sure you take a look at all of your options!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Significant Walking! Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is March 15, 2020.
- Parking is available on street only. Be sure to allow enough time to find parking or try a rideshare/taxi.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|