Please upgrade your browser.
Paradise Lost? Walking Tour: $25 - New for 2020!
1684 Pawnee Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89169
United States of America
Colorful and flamboyant, Paradise Palms is widely celebrated as Las Vegas’ favorite desert modern, residential development! With eye-catching designs and luxe living, the neighborhood proved a natural fit for the midcentury Las Vegas elite. Today, the popularity of the neighborhood continues among architectural and midcentury enthusiasts, and its design has largely been attributed to architects Palmer + Krisel of Palms Springs fame…but who was true master behind the plan?? We will reveal this and other secrets of Paradise Palms in this 2-hour stroll through all that was fabulous about mid-century modern living.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Significant Walking! Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is March 15, 2020.
- Please use street parking for this event.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|