Please upgrade your browser.
Mid-Mod Mix Up Bus Tour
330 W. Washington Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Spend of fabulous 2.5 hours touring several of the neighborhooods that made Las Vegas, well, Las Vegas. We will take you through Southern Nevada's first master planned community, the pristine ranch homes of Southridge and Beverly Green, and a nostalgic trip through a few other historic neighborhoods as well. And did we mention that you will be able to stop in and tour a couple of homes along the way? One is even rumored to have been home to Jay Sarno. This amazing home has been restored with pops of color everywhere!
Join us for an amazing look at how Vegas became the Vintage Vegas we know and love today.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Check-in and bus loading begins promptly at 8:45am. Attendees are seated on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- RESTROOM ACCESS:
- Restroom access is available at the Historic Westside School only. There are no restrooms available during the tour.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is March 15, 2020.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|