Mid-Mod Mix Up Driving Tour
[No City], NV
Can’t get enough fabulous? Neither can we!!! North, south, east and west, Mid Mod Mix Up presents Las Vegas’ best Vintage Vegas neighborhoods, both modest and extravagant. Are you: “Quaint At Heart”? Check out Biltmore Bungalows. 40s Fanatic? Head to Huntridge Park. Posh and Polished? Paradise Palms! Mid Mod Mix Up will help you learn the names, locations, history, and characteristics of Las Vegas residential neighborhoods. NOTE: This is a contactless, self-driven tour. Tour content links will be released at the start of the event. Please be sure to provide your best email and phone number during registration. Once receiving the content link, participants are free to experience the content in any order and at their own pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- This is an independently driven program. Remember, masks are required when venturing into public spaces.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|