An Inside Look at Ne10 Studio
1001 W. Bonanza Road
Las Vegas, NV 89106
United States of America
You've been to the Neon Museum, but have you seen their backstage experience at Ne10 Studio? The Neon Museum will be hosting Home + History's kick-off reception at this fabulous location just brimming with old Vegas. Get an exclusive look at items from the archives and neon not usually on public display.
Complimentary beverage and hors d'oeuvres included.
This event is NOT located at the NEON Museum but rather at its archive studio at 1001 W. Bonanza Road.
- Registrants must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid ID.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- Last day to receive a full refund is August 15, 2020.
- Ne10 Studio is located at 1001 W. Bonanza Rd on the campus of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Free parking is available in the main Review-Journal lot. Enter via the main Review-Journal gate and turn left.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 705 or email Rosie at Rosie@NevadaPreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|