Water Over the Dam Bus Tour
330 W. Washington Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Water Over the Dam will take you on a voyage across space and time. Join us at the Historic Westside School for a bus ride down the historic Boulder Highway and back into the history of Boulder City, home to the Hoover Dam. Boulder City is not just a day trip from Las Vegas, but is in many ways the reason that Las Vegas came to be. You will hear about how the Hoover Dam and Boulder City brought about the rise of Las Vegas. While in Boulder City, you will tour residential and commercial areas hearing the stories of the development of this lovely and important Southern Nevada town. A lunch is included - vegetarian options, too! - as well as time to peruse the almost time capsule downtown of this quaint town. It will be an experience to remember!
While this is a bus tour, please do wear comfortable shoes. There is a walking tour portion of the experience.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Check-in and bus loading begins promptly at 1:45pm. Attendees are seated on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- RESTROOM ACCESS:
- Restroom access is available at the Historic Westside School. Restrooms will be available in Boulder City, but there will be a period during which you will be on the bus tour without bathroom stops.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is August 15, 2020.
- Parking is available at the Historic Westside School. This is your pick up and drop off point. To access the Westside School, please drive to the intersection of C Street and Jefferson Avenue. From there, drive south on C Street and through the gates.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|