Tract Development for the Chic + Fabulous
1700 Rexford Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89104
United States of America
The Beverly Green Historic District was once home to some of Las Vegas' most chic and fabulous. This 90-minute guided tour weaves through four residential tracts, showcasing custom and tract home design in Midcentury Las Vegas. Take a look behind-the-scenes into the private neighborhood of Vegas' past showgirls, entertainers, bankers, and wealthy casino moguls. Learn about popular styles of Midcentury residential homes, with an emphasis on the International Style, California Modernism, and the Cinderella Ranch home!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Significant Walking! Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is August 15, 2020.
- There will be limited parking available at the Rexford Apartments. Please use street parking for this event.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|