Please upgrade your browser.
A Tale of Two Neighborhoods Bus Tour
330 W. Washington Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Starting from the Historic Westside School, this intriguing bus tour ventures into places and races through the architecture of two neighborhoods. Las Vegas is famous for having the first integrated casino, the Moulin Rouge, but did you know how our neighborhoods both brought integration closer and created more defined boundaries in and around the Civil Rights Era? Join us for an exciting and one-of-a-kind double decker bus tour of two Vintage Vegas neighborhoods of the same era. Each were created for two communities who were perceived at that time to be quite different.
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- Registrations without a tour day selection will be refunded.
- The last day to receive full refund will be seven days prior (April 21, 2017) to event.
- Parking is located behind the Historic Westside School, on the North end of the building, and is accessed via C Street.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|