Please upgrade your browser.
After Party at the Historic Golden Steer Steakhouse
308 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89102
United States of America (the)
Just don't want to let Home + History end? Neither do we! Let's go out with a bang at the historic Golden Steer bar for some after party cocktails, appetizers, and socializing. Step back in time with this Las Vegas mainstay, and maybe even make some decadent dinner reservations. The Golden Steer opened in this exact location in 1958. You can try out Frank Sinatra's favorite booth or sit at Sammy Davis, Jr.'s table. It has outlasted every casino on the Las Vegas Strip from that era and puts forth some of the finest steaks in the city. If you do not start off dinner with a Caesar salad, made table side, and finish up with their amazing baked Alaska, you have not completely experienced Las Vegas!
- Registrants must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid ID.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- The last day to receive full refund is April 1, 2019
- Limited parking is available in the Golden Steer parking lot. We encourage taxi or rideshare transportation.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Powered by NeonCRM|