Night at the Neon Museum
770 N Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89101
United States of America
Room Number: Visitor's Center
Explore the history of Las Vegas through Neon! Join Nevada Preservation Foundation for a private evening at The Neon Museum.
First explore the Neon Museum's "boneyard," a massive collection of retired local signage with fifteen fully restored signs. From "Glitter Gulch" to "The Strip," participants will learn how Las Vegas signage evolved to not just to become remarkable advertising...but an integral part of Las Vegas' fabulous architecture and identity! Next, explore the latest development in The Neon Museum's north gallery: "Brilliant!" Brilliant is an immersive art installation of glowing light and sound by artist Craig Winslow. New visitors and returning visitors alike will enjoy the experience.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Guests should plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in at the Visitor's Center.
The walking tour through the Neon Museum will take place in two groups. Please make sure to choose your session time when you register. There are two available tour times (listed above). Please choose a tour time when registering. Each tour is 1 hour, followed by a short wait before Brilliant begins.
Tickets without a selected session time will be refunded.
All attendees will come together in the North Gallery at 9:30pm and experience Brilliant together.
Photos are permitted for personal use only. No audio or video recording is allowed.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- This program is open to all ages.
- Minors must purchase a ticket and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 1, 2019.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|