Heritage Street Picnic
1830 South Boulder Highway
Henderson, NV 89002
United States of America
Stroll through time at The Clark County Museum Heritage Street complete with a picnic lunch!
The museum is a 30-acre site that features a modern exhibit hall with a timeline exhibit about southern Nevada from pre-historic to modern times and a collection of restored historic buildings that depict daily life from different decades in Las Vegas, Boulder City, Henderson and Goldfield. You will truly feel as though you've stepped back in time!
Portion of ticket price shared with the Clark County Museum Guild
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- This program is open to all ages.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 1, 2019.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|