Please upgrade your browser.
Black History Month: Berkley Square Historic District Walking Tour
Building Number: Northwest corner of Owens & D Street
Join Nevada Preservation for a guided walking tour through Berkley Square, one of the Historic Westside’s most well-known residential communities. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this tour provides a deeper look into residential development of the mid-century, and how segregation affected African Americans living in Las Vegas during that time.
- Tour begins promptly at 2:00pm.
- Space is limited. Registration is required.
- This is an all ages event. Children over 10 must register.
- This event involves signficant walking. Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk!
- This tour is also available to do on your own, without a guide. Brochures are available in the Nevada Preservation office and will be available online starting 02/10/18.
- Please park along F Street, north of Owens Ave. The tour departs from the Northwest corner of Owens & D Street.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
#TellTheFullHistory #NVPreservation #ThisPlaceMatters #NevadaMatters
|Powered by NeonCRM|