Please upgrade your browser.
The “Magic Hour” on Fremont Street
600 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Famed Las Vegas urbanist Richard Hooker leads the “Magic Hour,” a twilight, 1.5-hour walking tour through Fremont Street, guiding attendees through an outdoor museum of historic neon signs and Vegas relics.
The tour begins with a complimentary cocktail at the historic El Cortez (of Bugsy Siegel fame) in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Participants will learn about the twelve most famous neon signs of Downtown Las Vegas, just as they begin to shine during this magic hour on Fremont Street. This spirited trek through 50 years of urban electric spectacle weaves together neon architecture, legendary casinos, larger than life personalities, and unique history, creating an enduring story of Las Vegas, old and new.
Complimentary cocktail is included within the tour price. Arrive early. Tour leaves promptly at 6:00PM.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home & History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be 21 years of age or older. ID required.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 01, 2019.
- This tour meets and departs from the Parlour Bar inside the El Cortez Hotel and Casino, located just off the lobby/main entrance.
- Parking may be available at the El Cortez. Meter parking is also available throughout the area.
|Powered by NeonCRM|