William Krisel, Architect - Film + Discussion
330 W. Washington Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
United States of America
Room Number: Suite 112
Need a chance to get off your feet and relax? Join Nevada Preservation for a viewing of William Krisel, Architect with an brief talk on the impact of Krisel's work in Nevada. Well-known for his work in California, less is known about Palmer and Krisel's importance to Midcentury Las Vegas, in particular, the modernist enclave of Paradise Palms. This documentary explores his life and work, including his roots in 1930s China, his ground-breaking designs for modern living, and interviews his his contemporaries, scholars, family, and friends. Grab some popcorn and spend a little down time with some beyond dreamy architecture!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- This program is open to all ages. Film most suitable for ages 10+.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 1, 2019.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|