Please upgrade your browser.
Martini Tour: Backstage at Binion’s
128 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
The Mint Casino. The Apache Hotel. The Birdcage.
Names from Bygone Vegas. Or are They?
Las Vegas casinos continually change, expand, and reinvent. But that doesn’t mean these casinos and hotels are gone. You just need to know where to find them. This year’s Martini Tour will take you back in time to the remnants of these businesses that are hidden within Binion’s at our Backstage at Binion’s Martini Tour!
Start off at Las Vegas’s highest pool deck on the top of what was formerly The Mint tower. Wait until you see those 360 degree views! From there, choose your experience. Visit the 1930s in The Apache, the 1950s with Patsy Cline at The Mint, not to mention the chute that was used for the skim! You will see places that haven’t been open to the public in decades! Do not miss this!
For the full experience, make your dinner reservation at Binion's Steakhouse with a 5:30 seating. Book through OpenTable.com or call 702-382-1600.
- This is a 21 and older event.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- Ticket holders will be emailed the event location one week in advance.
- Cocktail attire is encourage but by no means required.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- The last day to receive full refund is April 1, 2019.
- Parking instructions and availability will be emailed out to ticket holders one week in advance.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 705 or email our event coordinator at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|