Institutionally Modern Bus Tour
Like most western US cities, Las Vegas experienced a surge in growth and development during the mid-20th century. As a result, a myriad of institutional buildings was built across the Las Vegas Valley and remain today as excellent examples of institutional architecture from this time. Join us for a 2.5-hour guided tour in a panorama view bus as we journey by churches, schools, banks, and other civic institutions from the early and mid 20th-century and learn how these institutions functioned as corner stones of early Las Vegas residential life. The tour also includes at least one stop inside one of Las Vegas’ well-preserved mid-century churches.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Check-in and bus loading begins promptly at 12:15pm. Attendees are seated on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 01, 2019.
- Park at the SEARS parking lot at The Boulevard Mall, 3450 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|