Please upgrade your browser.
330 W. Washington Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
United States of America (the)
Room Number: Suite 112
Nevada Preservation has been the steward of the Hugh Taylor Archive since 2014. Over these four years, we have been working - with the generous support of the Las Vegas Centennial Commission - to curate and digitize this archive. Join our executive director for a delightful talk on the challenges and amazing finds in curating the Desert Inn Casino architect's life's work.
You will also have the opportunity to experience several of the now lost Desert Inn Estate homes in virtual reality!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 1, 2019.
Parking is located behind the Historic Westside School. The lot entrance is located on the north side of the campus, and is accessed just south of the Jefferson St. and C St. intersection.
Parking lot entrance is accessed from C St.
|Powered by NeonCRM|