Please upgrade your browser.
Revivals + Ranches: <br> A Stroll through Time
Take a stroll through Las Vegas’s first local historic district and see the homes of some of Las Vegas’ early pioneers and influencers. This 90-minute guided walking tour weaves through time, featuring popular styles of residential architecture from the 1930s – 1950s. Architectural trends during this time included various Revival types, Traditional Ranches, and the beloved Contemporary Ranch that is seeing resurgence in popularity today.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home & History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- This event involves significant walking! Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 01, 2019.
- The location and parking information for this tour will be emailed out to our attendees in advance of the event.
|Powered by NeonCRM|