Please upgrade your browser.
New for 2019! Vintage Boulder City Home Tour
2:00 – 4:00pm
2:30 – 4:30pm
3:00 – 5:00pm
3:30 – 5:30pm
Attendees must choose a tour time slot while registering.
Friday, 2:00p - 5:30p
We all know the story of Boulder City as a company town that housed the workers at the Hoover Dam, and some of us may have even driven around this lovely hamlet peering out our car windows at these early 20th century bungalows. But wouldn't you like to go inside these homes? We can help with that. Spend Friday afternoon perusing the interiors and exteriors of six of the homes from the beginnings of Boulder City. Learn the stories and experience this amazing piece of our national history.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
To register, you must select from among the available sessions listed on the registration form. There are four available viewing times (listed above), please choose one when registering.
Tickets without a selected session time will be refunded.
The event check in location will be emailed to ticket buyers at a later date.
A map of the homes is provided. However, specific directions are not given to each home. Please be prepared to route yourself to each home on this self-driving tour.
All homes on tour will have public street parking.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- NO RESTROOM ACCESS!
- This event is WITHOUT restroom access. Please plan to use the restroom before arriving for your tour.
- All Home & History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- COMFORTABLE ATTIRE:
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
- In the event of cancellation, the last day to receive a full refund is April 01, 2019.
|Powered by NeonCRM|