Please upgrade your browser.
Historic Westside School Walking Tour
330 W. Washington Ave Suite 106
Las Vegas, NV 89106
United States of America
Room Number: Meet in courtyard at flagpole
Join Nevada Preservation for our free monthly walking tour of the Historic Westside School. Learn about the architecture of the campus, the building’s rich history, and the $12 million restoration project of the school. This tour is free and will be offered monthly on the second Tuesday.
You must choose a date for your tour when you register. Thank you!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Space is limited. Registration is required.
- This is an all ages event. Children over 10 must register.
- This event involves signficant walking. Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk!
- Parking is available at the school and is accessed south of the Jefferson and C Street intersection.
- Tour departs from the flagpole located in the courtyard.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973 x 702 or email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
#TellTheFullHistory #NVPreservation #ThisPlaceMatters #NevadaMatters
|Powered by NeonCRM|